What Can You Take For Lung Infection Recurrent Lung Infection And Throat Problem..?

Recurrent Lung infection and Throat Problem..? - what can you take for lung infection

I'm 24 and in the last fifteen years I have been sick, so it just ridiculous. I want to prevent lung infections at least every two months. The last time was in both lungs. This time I'm not sure because I was not with the doc yet. For some reason, whenever I need to go to the doctor to try me on drugs over the place, say the possible cause for him there .. that says I have asthma. What can cause pneumonia, asthma has so often? I do not understand. It seems to me falling sick, no matter what I do. No matter what we eat, and even when I take vitamins. And the cough is so bad that during raids to break, if you can not stop, and then something happens when I close my throat when coughing feel so hard that it can be quite cons coughin the middle of cough and cough does not rule in any way to breathe only makes the same noise a balloon makes when you use the Open-Air Prize .. and it hurts / packing my inhaler is not used, but several times a day and to be honest if I did not at all, and the collapse of cough and my throat does help deterioration. I wonder if someone has / had this problem and found a cause for him a way to deal with him? We can not, afford ever gone to the doctor when he has exhausted my savings in the past .. but never reached, and will not help if the doctor himself come to send me a Z-pack home, and every time, as the case was closed. Thank you in advance for any information or assistance you provideand for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment