Budget Golf Toronto What's A Reasonable Budget For Ladies Golf Clubs?

What's a reasonable budget for ladies golf clubs? - budget golf toronto

I played for years but only recently returned to the sport. after 2 months, of course, now I see that my current club (no brand) are heavy, and start the men! I think a new series is okay, but you do not want to spend up to $ 1000 (usually only play once every 2 months). My golf pro I want to sell and share a Cleveland for $ 700 or more. seems high.
Thoughts?
What would a reasonable budget?
I buy used sticks and a professional?

3 comments:

Nic W said...

That seems a bit too much, I suggest you check eBay, with the current fair value of the club to see if they the ones you really want.

I would not recommend the payment of more than $ 400 in a number of clubs, unless they were playing for their livelihood.

Jason G said...

Depending on your size, you need to use the clubs for men anyway. Just use a regular flex, it is the light. Basically, if you are 5'7 "or larger, women's clubs are too short for you. If the matter no no, it does. Do not buy Cleveland at that price. You can get all of Nike Ignite (I 'M part of the Nike) for less money.

rgs_golf said...

Your golf pro playing Chaos OFF. The best clubs are the operating cash 12er Adams. You get everything for 700,00. Check it out on their website. Adamsgolf.com.

Post a Comment