Ringworm Pics Wound Do I Have Ringworm? (pics Included)?

Do i have ringworm? (pics included)? - ringworm pics wound

I had patches on the skin very dry bumpy on both shoulders and not have been cured of lotion or something. I am a bit worried and do not know what it is, but I think it might be ringworm, because they do not heal with time or lotion. I went to the doctor and he told me he thought it was just dry skin, but it was not really sure. Oh, and you can not really see in the picture, but it is a little red around the border of it.thanks in advance.

http://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q467/ ...

5 comments:

jh.consu... said...

From your picture, which seems to be a ringworm, even if the photos are really not close enough. I had ringworm once, and used clear nail polish. It worked very well. Good luck.

emeraldc... said...

Ringworm (also serpigo) is an infection of the skin increases by a reddish-brown or unevenness may be clear that in the mid-characterized, these fungi thrive best on skin, moist and hot, and hidden light. As for the images and the placement of the infected area, I seriously doubt if you ringworm. Take a look at this picture and compare them with you.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co ...

GW said...

Although I do not really see in the pictures, what I say, get a second opinion. Ringworm no evidence that you say, but I can not really say what his insurance man.

Foxy Lady said...

Do not look like a ring worm.

Sunny said...

I think so

Post a Comment